No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Averis is back

Go down

Averis is back Empty Averis is back

Post  averis007 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Money talks by AC/DC starts playing on the PA system as Averis makes his entry driving his customized Bugati Veyron.
He makes his way towards the ring amongst mixed noise of boos and cheers from the crowd. He grabs a mic from Kate.

Kevin: Well Marcus, last week we just saw Averis fight in his match against Black.Rain and leave. But it seems like he has decided to take some time out this week and talk to the fans.
Marcus: The last time he came around here was to demand a match against ChrisMRocks. Lets see what he wants this time around.

Averis: Since the moment I have signed into this fed, I have been a part of a huge conspiracy against me.

Kevin: What? What conspiracy is he talking about?
Marcus: I don't know, but may be if you shut up, we will find out.

Averis: Yes, you guys heard me right. The match officials have been involved in a conspiracy to keep me down. I mean have you seen my matches. I have the dominant fighter against all my opponents, but somehow due to bad refereeing they have been able to win. Just take for instance my match against Black.Rain last week. Whenever he was down in our LMS match, the referee was counting as slow as he can. And finally when I was down he counted 10 in a matter of 2-3 seconds. What is this if not a conspiracy? And I still haven't forgotten my title match against ChrisMRocks in last month's PPV. So what I want our GM James to do is to give me another shot at ChrisMRocks's title. That would be justice.

Kevin: Lets see if the GM answers Averis's call or not.
Marcus: He'd be an idiot if he ignores someone like Averis.

The crowd erupts in a huge roar as GM James Hetfield appears on the display screen.

GM James: Averis, Averis, Averis. What a sorry loser you are. You keep losing again and again, and then you blame the referees for that. And you want a title rematch as well. Guess what, I'm neither gonna accept nor deny your demand. Because you have already been booked for a match tonight. And you will find who your opponent is, only after you enter the ring. Have a good night.

The screen goes blank as the crowd focus their attention back on Averis who is standing dejected inside the ring.

Averis: Well James, if that's the case, then whoever my opponent tonight is, I promise you, I will give everyone a blood bath.

averis007

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum