No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sergiy Cena and Christiann

+2
sha-ila
HellBoyBen99
6 posters

Go down

Sergiy Cena and Christiann Empty Sergiy Cena and Christiann

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 am

Afterlife-Avenged Sevenfold is played fans look around in confuseion it carrys on playing then fireworks go of hbb comes out with sliver and chaos black long hair waring a black lether jaket and lether trousers with hbb in yellow down the sides he has a big sword on his back the sword is sliver with a black handle he dose a taunt at the ramp and walks in to the ring hbb pulls out a mic that has his name on and talks

'Sergiy Cena and Christiann me and triple a are comeing for you so watch out'

'we want your titals and if thats ok with hatebreed and if it is when me and triple a win thos titals we will pimp theme out mayby a spinner tital with rubys but thats when we win so watch out cos hellboys about'

hbb smiles and waits for a reply
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Sergiy Cena and Christiann Empty Re: Sergiy Cena and Christiann

Post  sha-ila Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Suddenly Sha-ila appears in the ring with a chair

Sha-ila looks madly at hellboy

Sha-ila : Damn . You can't chalange champs beacuse they are ours . We get to beat them tonigh and if you have problem with that you can find me backstage any time.

Sha-ila than smiles at hellboy and start shaking his head

Sha-ila : Now leave the ring before I bash you....

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm

hbb stares at sha-ila blankly and smiles

'me get out of this ring know way if you hit me i will hunt you down and if you try to hit me i will sweet chin music that chair in to your chin be for you do'

'me and triple a shode have those titles so how about me and triple a vs you and your tag team who ever wins gets the number 1 contedership for those tag titals'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:00 am

fafgsada

Last edited by sha-ila on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:03 am

[quote="sha-ila"]Sha-ila : No... Gm said ... Doesn't mather what GM , said , champs are ours , enough talking , you have 5 seconds to leave the ring or I will destroy you , understand ?

Sha-ila starts counting :
Sha-ila suddenly rush to hbb and hits him with his leg so hbb falls on the mat

Sha-ila applies an inverted facelock to a seated HellBoyBen99 and places his far leg between the HellBoyBen99's legs and pushes his near leg's knee against the HellBoyBen99's back.
Sha-ila then pulls the HellBoyBen99's head backwards with their arms and the opponent's far leg outwards with their leg. executing a devastating Slim Lock

Sha-ila keeps his agonizing submission hold

Sha-ila keeps his agonizing submission hold

HellBoyBen99 is screaming in pain

Sha-ila release his grasp and gets up

Sha-ila :See , I didn't have to use the chair . You realy talk to much man .

Sha-ila ^screams^: NO ONE MESS WITH THE PSYCHO , YOU UNDERSTAND ???

Sha-ila leaves the arena

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Backstage interview...

Lita : Tiagoz did u saw what Sha-Ila did it ? Do u think that was necessary ?

TiagoZ: Yes Lita ! Those tag team belts are ours !!! and hbb had what he deserved !!! who do think they are to take our tag team match ? i Dont know but we will do whatever it takes for tonight we fight for that Belts.

TiagoZ: and another thing Lita , Triple A !!!! " I'm Comming For You Nigga !" So prepare ur self to get a kick ass !!!!
Stay where you are I will find you .

Tiagoz leaves with a crazy laugh and Lita with a silly face.

Later in Locker Room...

TiagoZ : Nice work Sha-Ila , u knocked out a piece of our competition but now remains the other part . So i will end with triple a's carrer !!! ( psycho laugh )

TiagoZ : By the way do u lend me your steel chair ?

END

Sha-ila u can reply if u like it ...
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Moving towards the locker room a metal bat in his hand carrying it.. He looks and sees lita which later on speaks. to him As he stops and looks at Lita for a min and smiles at what she says.

Lita: Cena i don't think its good to go towards the locker room Shia and Tiagoz are there and they got a chair...By the way the reason im here did you see what that pycho did to the HHB? Are you worried frightened scred? Do you think by the end of the season you lose yours tiles?

Sergiy Cena: Lita we won't lose todays match and there won't be a tial shot for them if they lose 3 matchs in a row..In order to earn a shot you need win 3 matchs in a row to be the conder they won zero.. And no im not sreced of Useless ass jacks that come out and try think there the best matter of fact im not afind of no one or anything. or anyone and im carrying a bat a metal bat that im gonn wrack them in the head with.. Now Lita get out my way please or follow me towards the locker room.

They go in the locker room Lita follows Sergiy grips his bat handle tigher.. Tiagoz picks up a chair in the Sergiy Hit him in the body he drops the chair Chris comes out of the locker with a four by four there was a fight for about 30 mins and than the sciaty team came in to stop them from hurting each other.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 am

After some time camera shoots Sha-ila and TiagoZ at the locker room :

Sha-ila : If you wanna be my partner you need to know 2 things . First : I'm not here for the gold , you got that ? So don't walk around and speak that tag titles are ours or I will destroy u to

Than Sha-ila sits next to TiagoZ

Sha-ila : Second , you gotta protect yourself better , so I have something to give to you ,

Sha-ila and Tiagoz get up and Sha-ila pulls Tiagoz where camera can't see them . And than they come back

Sha-ila : There you go... You take that with you everywhere you go.

Sha-ila starts walking down the exit

Sha-ila : And one more thing . You can never , I mean NEVER know what psycho will do , keep that in mind !

Sha-ila leaves the lockeroom and the scene fades

OOC : This should be end of a RP cuz it is very long

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:39 am

nice work everyone with team work this roleplays have some way or ending ....
by the way sha - ila think a name for tag or a video ... if u find something we will discuss.
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  triple a Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

triple a is in the lock room with a sledge hammer running around in tell he see Sha-ila and attacks him behind with the sledge hammer then hits Sha-ila leg
Sha-ila scamming in pain
Triple then starters to kick him on the floor
Triple a then put a chair on the floor then grapes Sha-ila by the head then Pedigree him on the chair
Sha-ila bleeding like hell triple a stand over him and says 'this is for attacking my partner and do me a favour tell TiagoZ that if he want to fight then he can came find me
Triple a gets a the chair and starters to hit him then put him on a table get a ladder and hellboyben99 climes the ladder then jumpers of the top doping his elbow in the ribs of Sha-ila the table snaps in half triple a and hellboyben99 leave 30 min later TiagoZ show up in anger
triple a
triple a

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 am

damn triple , I dont like it , its to much for the start of the season....

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 am

Ok this is the deal - Sha and TiagoZ are feuding with the champs to start off the season. Triple A you need to bring your wrestler score up because your tag partner has way more wrestler score than you. This will create "Squash Matches". And that will count against us as a federation....it will hurt us in standings. I must try to put the most even matches together or we all get penalized.
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

https://nlw4life.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down