No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeon's Supremacy

Go down

Surgeon's Supremacy Empty Surgeon's Supremacy

Post  Surgeon General #9 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Surgeon General #9's music hits and Sickle Cell D-Mentia make their way to the ring followed by the lovely Nurse Betty and the grease-fueled, gas master, Lanny.

Lanny struts to the ring as he proudly holds Cullen McKnight's Pure Wrestling Title.

Nurse Betty meekly smiles and blows kisses at some of the fans in the front row.

Surgeon slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

Cullen climbs the steps methodically, wipes his feet on the apron, and enters the ring.

Lanny rushes around the ring, snatches a microphone rather rudely from a member of the ring crew, and proudly hands the microphone to Surgeon General.

SG:" A few weeks ago, I promised all of you that you'd see what pure wrestling was all about. A few weeks ago, I carried a mid-card piece of junk almost all the way to the finals of the World Title Tournament. I MADE Rabid tap out in the first round. I didn't realize what I had accomplished until the locker room starts buzzing. "*Gulp*, Did you see that Surgeon guy...He made Rabid tap out!!". So, after the loser of last year's Mascot Idol, Cartoon Head, and some punk named Jiguwar beat me in a HANDICAP match, they go on to the finals so Cartoon Face can carry around another singles title that he probably doesn't deserve to wear. So, I'm waiting around for my number one contender's match right? I mean, I made the top guy tap out, the guy that WON the thing only got there cause he had someone help him. So good ole Surge waits for the call from the front office...and he gets it. I'm in a singles match against Supremacy. AGAINST Supremacy?! I was caught off guard. I was astonished. How could I get passed over in such a way? Disappointment leads to misery, Supremacy."

Cullen shifts his weight to his side, arms folded, an almost unspeakable anger exudes from him.

Surgeon paces, composes himself, and continues.

SG:" I didn't have my head in the game. We fight to a draw. The Pure Champion here, wrestles Supremacy's tag team partner and if he had NOT been injured during the match, he would have stomped his face. So, we're riding to the next show, knowing that Sickle Cell D-Mentia is going to have to put a stop to these....shortcomings...and what do you know? They actually show up for a fight....We wrestle to a draw. And then what happens? They...THEY get a shot at the Tag Team Titles. We'll boys...and I do mean boys, we're not on the card tonight, BUT I'm sure that we will be in the ring. So get ready for your match. Train. Say your prayers. Take your "supplements", and hope that you make it out of the arena alive tonight because Sickle Cell D-Mentia is going to take your hopes, your dreams, and your bodies AND WE WILL LEAVE THEM IN PIECES!!"

With the chorus of boos echoing from the fans throughtout the arena, Sickle Cell D-Mentia take their leave with Betty trotting behind them and Lanny strutting his stuff back up the entrance ramp.

Surgeon General #9

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum