No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag Empty Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag

Post  Mr_Red Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 pm

The locker room seems quiet, inactive and kind of empty as it shouldn’t look during the show. Some doors are opened strictly opened making their creak echo in the place. The night show is still running and the image is shown on the screen.

Kevin: It’s the locker room. What could it be in here?

In the main corridor, sitting on the bench, the watchers can see CrossFace wiping his face with a towel. The CrossFace’s fans cheers when they see him on the main screen.

Marcus: Just CrossFace. Shouldn’t imagine more…

Kevin: Come on, Marcus. We know he is a great technical wrestler!

Suddenly a strange shadow appears on the end of the corridor behind the wrestler as the crowd silences and tries to watch carefully the scene. A strange felling covers the place, making the technical wrestler notice the presence of another person.

Kevin: There is something or someone there! He’s better to pay attention or turn back!

Fearlessly, CrossFace drops his towel, slowly turns back and with a calm voice, tries to talk with the stranger.

CrossFace: Yes? Who is there?

Unknown Voice: You’re CrossFace, don’t you?

CrossFace: Who wants to know?

Unknown Voice: Tell him it’s a matter of his business…

The unknown quickly shows himself, leaving the back of locker. He’s dressing a gray cape and his face is covered with a red mask. As he appears, the crowd can reorganize Mr. Red who crosses his arms and stares at the sitting wrestler.

Marcus: See? Another boring wrestler… Come on, Kevin! These wrestlers only grapple their opponents, but they don’t slam them or nothing.

Kevin: It’s a different kind of wrestling. You should know it’s a submission style. Let’s at least see what they will do.

CrossFace: Wait… I know you… Mr. Red, right? What do you want, anyway?

Mr. Red: I know we share the same taste for wrestling and I also know that you enjoy making your opponent prey when they are locked.

CrossFace: Yes! I really feel good with it!

Mr. Red: So, be it! You like submissions as I do and you surely know that two is better than one! How about being my partner on destroyer matches where we will rock other tags with our ripping grasps?

Red walks through the corridor while still facing CrossFace. The crowd cheers when they realize that he’s trying to make a partnership. The masked one seems proud of his decision. When he’s close enough to CrossFace, stands his own hand waiting for a answer of the fellow.

Marcus: Oh no! Not this! I know how they will be called: “Boring Trash”.

Kevin: Don’t be like this… You know that they will surely make a good partnership in matches if CrossFace answers for that!

Alright ú_ù I guess it's it... Put the collor you want to your name, right? Didn't know much about you also ;P

Mr_Red

Back to top Go down

Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag Empty Re: Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag

Post  Mr_Red Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:03 pm

So, Hatebreed... It is going to be on the show, right? =P

Mr_Red

Back to top Go down

Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag Empty Re: Mr. Red and CrossFace Tag

Post  GM Hatebreed Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:24 am

I can't let you tag with CrossFace because he has 12,000 more WS than you
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed