No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag team feud( for next season on wed.)

5 posters

Go down

Tag team feud( for next season on wed.) Empty Tag team feud( for next season on wed.)

Post  Sergiy Cena Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Kevin: What great way to start the show with my favorite team..

Marcus:Oh shut it Kevin.Your annoy is unacceptable with your favorite team begging me every time they show up.

Coming into the ramp Spot lights.. Come out while they carry there tag team belts around there shoulder. The lights turn dark. and than.. pyro come out where the people are near.. After than mist begins to go. around it after than sparks come out.. And a viper line comes out above there head and spell Team 2D the best And than vital amount of sparks came out. the lights went back to the ornindry.. As they turned and faced each other the hit fist together and elbowed each other.. as than They begun run into the ring sliding in Sergiy holding the mic in his hand. As the fans chanting Team 2D chearing them on and saying Team 2D more and more he looked at Chris. And brought his Mic towards his mouth.

Sergiy Cena: Hello No limit wrestling folks hows it been.

The Crowd yelled and cheered there name

Sergiy Cena"Now i bring my attrition to the damn reckless gm James and your As sit ass get your ass over here to the ring or i come there my self and also before you come out.. You meant as well bring your two surprises partner for us because if you can't bring them or tell me who the hell there are.. Before i came here early Than your a dumb ass i had enough. Of you coming i mean Making us surprise partner your a freaking prick James As well as John. James think who gave you the he gave it to you JOB DAMAGE INC. did you ruin it by making your freaking gang warfare you wanna make gang warfare i suggest you bring your damn ass over he and tell us who we facing for a none tile match."

The fans yelled at the name Of Damage and they cheered.

Last edited by Sergiy Cena on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Tag team feud( for next season on wed.) Empty Re: Tag team feud( for next season on wed.)

Post  Sergiy Cena Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Damage can you add anything and rpely to my rp.. And Tiogaz and Sha you guys reply here i made the rp today ebcasue i have start high scholl tommorw.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Tag team feud( for next season on wed.) Empty Re: Tag team feud( for next season on wed.)

Post  sha-ila Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:38 am

u will get reply as soon as me and my partner decide what we will do

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Tag team feud( for next season on wed.) Empty reply for the rp

Post  TiagoZ Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am

Sha-ila and TiagoZ enter the arena with mics in their hands .

Tiagoz : We are your opponents , and your worst nightmares . In the end that title will be ours !
As TiagoZ was about to continue speaking sha-ila pulls him by his shoulder
Sha-ila : Wait a minute , Im not here for the gold... 2D team , you better watch out , cuz you can never know psycho's next move

Sha-ila drops the mic and leaves the arena followed by TiagoZ.

Kevin - Marcus what do u think about Crazy Dominant?

Marcus - They are " Crazy" challenging team 2D , obvious they are Psycho's ...

End

Sergiy and Chris Did u liked that?
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 am

offcorse we did that together , only thing is that is short , if u want longer just say so Wink

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Make it longer please^^
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 am

I'll do my part and my partner will do his :

Sha-ila enters the arena with a mic

Sha-ila starts walking to the ring slowly while crowd is booing : CRIMINAL!!! CRIMINAL!!!

Sha-ila stops walking

Sha-ila : I like what I hear ... You are god damn right . I'm a criminal . And this place is much better than the state prison...

Sha-ila continue walking and enters the ring . Than starts walking around Sergiy Cena and Christian.

Sha-ila : So you are "champs" here ? I hear that champ's blood more than usual wrestlers . That is why me and me partner gonna fight you two tonight .

Sha-ila stops walking

Sha-ila : Now , I will introduce my partner , he is a monster just like me . Here he is : TiagoZ...

OOC : do u like it ?

Last edited by sha-ila on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 pm

TiagoZ Enters with a micro.

TiagoZ- Thanks Sha-Ila for introducing myself. Team 2 D are u READY ???? Because We Ready FOR i actually i born Ready !!!

The fans begin to say boo.

Tiagoz enters ring with a his face only he can do.

Kevin- God i hate that face he does , looks like he is a murder .

Tiagoz- Tonight when You guys hear the bell going to pray that not been born.
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:37 pm

this is my rp i hope u like it ... short but combined with sha-ila rp become a nice one .
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:06 am

I see that my partner's English skill aren't taht good , so I will edit this Rp for ya :

TiagoZ Enters with a mic.

TiagoZ- Thanks Sha-Ila for introducing myself. Team 2 D are u READY ???? Because We Ready FOR Some bloody action!

The fans starts booing.

Tiagoz enters ring with a his face only he can do.

Kevin- God i hate that face he does , looks like he is a murder .

Tiagoz- Tonight when we finish with you , you will pray that you never entered the ring with us

OOC : Now , 2D team will ya respond or to close RP ?

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 am

Very Happy thx Sha Ila , yes i have a bad english , lol i am only 13 years old ...
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 am

Im 14 Wink

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am

I'll tell you what we will do. Each tag team have 1 video for your tag team video rather than having to run all those different vids.....so if you guys can come up with a tag team video....
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

https://nlw4life.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Sergiy looks at Shia with a smirk....and than begins to luagh and than looking at the other person that was called a monster the fans cheer the name Team 2D couple of times. Brings his mic towards his mouth. and begins to speak.

Sergiy Cena: You hear this fans chearing fors us....Oh you been in a state persin.

He has an evil glare on his face and begins his mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Sergiy Cena: Your no crimal your no where my level..You call your self tough just becasue you been in a state persin oh god i hope tonight the devil gives you some blessing becasue if you want to go to state persin i mean you wann talk about it i've been in a damn FEDAURAL PERSIN AND YOU THINK IN A STATE PERSIN IS TOUGH oh wait till you get to feduarl....I'v nearly been put to death row... But wasn't.. Im not saying this to show how tough i am or how cool it is becasue it isn't jail is a bad place to be.. or to bring attion to myself self no no no im not doing that im telling you about half my life... I've been a former crip member of the crips.. My girlfreind dead my child thats not even 1 years or or hless than a week years old... My whole family dead..IM NOT PROUD OF THIS NO I AM NOT. im trying start a new life a damn better life so when Team 2D becomes 150 times tag teams champs there be history iN NO LIMIT WRESLTING wait wait wait we not stoping there we going fuarther on.... Now if you wann act like a damn piece of shit...And contine the life your on..Than go contine it only lead you to death.... now i know The damn cockshit allowed you in this match James you being a gm doesn't work your team or what ever your damn stable called infers in my match i will poersotly elmilt every damn mebwr and pulps you your lucky you even have the job if damage didn't give it up just to wreslting this show would have been better. James.. I speak to The Team mangament next week about you and i give Damage a call on my cell and you two i see your dead bodies in the ring now get the hell off the stage before we make you...

OOC:I like your rp guys this is the finaler rp thing..If you guys wann reply go head..
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:19 am

Sha-ila looks first at Sergiyi Cena than at TiagoZ :

Sha-ila : Man lets go until this guy starts crying over his past.... And remember Cena , you are getting owned!

Sha-ila and Tiagoz leave the arena

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 am

I'm in the process of editing this entire RP so it kind of makes sense. You 4 need to get together in chat or something and come up with a game plan about your feud. Something that makes sense....And Sergiy, you use to much bad language. Using bad language will get the fed a warning.
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

https://nlw4life.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 am

no problemo boss , this week I won't be so active but weekend would be great , Im here almost whole day so I'll be waiting for those 3 Very Happy

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  TiagoZ Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

for me at weekend or starting now its perfect ...
TiagoZ
TiagoZ

Back to top Go down

Post  sha-ila Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 pm

we are in different time zones and thats bad....

sha-ila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:12 am

Sorry boss i mean Damage by the way damage i can't get to togather till my computer fixed im still on my moms my computer will be fixed hopefully in 3 weeks.And i have a limited time when i get of and when im on.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Christiann Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 am

Man i hardly did anything can i have a bit to say?
Christiann
Christiann

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down