No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Averis took my place

2 posters

Go down

Averis took my place Empty Averis took my place

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 am

Hollywood Undead.Young is played as a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
hellboyben99 makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
mounting a custom chopper
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring
hbb gets of his chopper and grabs a mic then walks in to the ring

'why the hell did Averis take my place agenst Charly Hauck in a title match that was my damn title match so Averis Charly Hauck tell me why the old me would of put you threw a table or a door in my old fed i set my tag partners car on fire with them in side'

'so hatebreed you to i want answers'

hbb big boot's the camra man and it cracks the camra a new camra man comes to record the actison

'so Averis Charly Hauck and hatebreed come out here and tell me over the old me will come back he will wisper in my ear things you dont want to hear'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Averis took my place Empty Re: Averis took my place

Post  Charly Hauck Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:15 am

We can hear "Running Wild" from Airbourne as Charly Hauck comes to the Ring. and with a surprise for Everyone....he Carries his Intercontinental Belt on his Shoulders.
He Climbes in the Ring and Starts to talk.

Charly: HBB...............it`s the first time I had to totally argee with you...................I want some answers too............First...... what`s with this Belt all about...........I lost it to CrisiS...I don`t now How or Why............but I lost it............But everyone talks to me about Title matches................and to top this............I received a package Last Friday.....and what`s in.................The Intercontinental Titlebelt................don´t get me wrong Hatebreed or CrisiS....................but I`m not wearing Gold I didn`t deserve.......if i want to be Champ again................I´ll take it with my own Hands,in a Wrestling Match...........

Charly Hauck takes his Belt and gives him to the Official on the Ring Bell.

Charly:Here man....I want you to take this and Give it to the Gm................Tell Him.........It`s not mine.

Then Charly Hauck gets back in the Ring and talks on

Charly: And now Point Two.........The HBB thing................Boy.....I don`t know why the Gm Changed the Settings............But he had to be good reasons for it.....maybe you are not good enough or something...............doesn´t matter.................But you`ve got the Point,by calling me out,because i want to talk to you anyway........

HBB: Ok and what is it?

Charly turns around and here raises his right Arm and cheers to the Fans......it seems that it takes to long for HBB.

HBB: Hey Hauck I don`t have Time the whole evening.....so come and get it on.

Charly turns around.

Charly: You want me to get it on?????

Then he Cuts HBB down with his Powerful Clothesline called the Shotgun. HBB is lying on the Mat.

Charly: I Hope you can still listen to me.................No ONE Rushes "Hardrock" Charly Hauck,NO ONE calles "Hardrock" Charly Hauck out.........and NO ONE talks Thrash about "Hardrock" Charly Hauck............so better keep your mouth shut.............OK???........

Then he gives HBB his right Hand.....HBB doesn`t really know what he should do,but finally he takes it and Charly Lifts HBB on his Feet.

Charly:I don`t really like you but I want clearness too, that`s why I delivered nothing more yet. I prefer it to destroy you in a legal Wrestling Match.......OK?

HBB leanes in the Corner still Dizzy from the Shotgun,but it doesn`t look that he`s got different thoughts.

Charly:.......So we settled that one................and now,let`s get back to Business.............Hatebreed.................we are waiting for some Answers.........

Charly Hauck and HellBoyBen are waiting at Ringside for the GM
Charly Hauck
Charly Hauck

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 am

hbb looks at Charly Hauck and says och to him then smiles

'so Charly Charly Charly why are we both standed here still wating for these answers that we deserve'

'and why is CrisiS' hbbs cough 'holding my belt i mean your belt if he dose have it how about me you and him in a Triple Threat match for that title that i will win'

'i mean look at me 7ft tall 330 lb no fat on me just pure muscle thats why i was gone i was training to be the best'

'and now i am and i have my anger back the pure hatered of others that get in my way i take theme down by force so Charly Hauck Hatebreed and CrisiS how about we make this Triple Threat match officle so i can win what shode be mine the Intercontinental Belt'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Charly Hauck Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:04 am

Charly Hauck looks towards Hbb and begins to smile

Charly: HBB...........Your Idea sounds Great...With that Triple Threat Match I can get rid of you two Loser with one Shot................So let`s do this.......................Hatebreed............ Come on........Show up!We are still waiting for your Answer...
Charly Hauck
Charly Hauck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down