No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgical Champions

Go down

Surgical Champions Empty Surgical Champions

Post  Surgeon General #9 Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:08 pm

The new Tag Team Champions, Sickle Cell D-Mentia walk out to their entrance music thundering through the arena. Cullen McKnight is holding his title by one hand, letting the belt drag the ground. Lanny follows him carrying Cullen's "Pure" Wrestling Title. Surgeon General #9 walks behind Cullen and Lanny. Title strapped proudly around his waist, Nurse Betty trotting in a sexy manner right behind him.

Cullen slides, almost slithering underneath the bottom rope. Surgeon climbs the steel ring steps and wipes his feet off on the ring apron before entering.

Surgeon strides over to the opposite side of the ring and takes a microphone from a member of the ring crew.

He pulls the microphone up to his lips and the crowd goes silent.

SG9:" *Ahem* Toxic Supremacy....a rematch....REALLY?!"

The quartet of carnage laugh at the thought.

SG9:" Do you have NO shame? From the beating we gave you when you "WON" the tag titles, to last week when WE took those titles from you, have you not gotten enough? Are you tired of seeing us, because WE'RE TIRED OF SEEING YOU!!"

Surgeon composes himself, trying to calm down before speaking again and a sly, evil smile creeps across his face. Smile unseen because of the surgical face mask, his face contorts, and twists into a snapshot of evil incarnate.

SG9:" Here's what is going to happen. Tonight, we're going to beat you. Tonight, we're going to hurt you. And if you really...REALLY...have not had your fill after tonight, then, I have something special in mind. Cullen and I are main events anywhere in the world. So, with that said, next week, if you're not tired of getting your faces kicked in, I propose Toxic Vengence Vs. Cullen McKnight....CASKET MATCH."

Surgeon General #9 looks over at Cullen McKnight as Cullen seems....happy for the first time since arriving in NLW.

SG#9:" Oh, Supremacy. I haven't forgotten about you. Same night, different night, doesn't matter. You and I, one on one. Cage Match. This is going to end and WE are going to leave YOU in PIECES!!"

Tossing the microphone aside, Nurse Betty, Lanny, Cullen McKnight, and Surgeon General #9 exit the ring. Newly won titles in tow, to prepare for their title defense.

Surgeon General #9

Back to top Go down